top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcomed Home by My Obedient Pet

Welcomed Home by My Obedient Pet
By: kialindo (kialindo@gmail.com)

"Oh man, today sucked," I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs to the apartment. "Those fucking clients just wouldn't shut up and listen. Man if they ordered another fucking round on my company's fucking tab I would have gone nuts. Thank god the bartender and shut them off for me!"

I put my keys into the door and opened it, dropping my crap on the table in the front hall and then rounded the corner where what I saw snapped me out of my rant. There in the middle of my living room was my pet, Lizzy, as naked as the day she was born, kneeling on the floor arms at her side and her head bowed. I almost burst out laughing when I saw her open handbag in front of her with her little vibe sitting in plain view inside. Earlier that day I had told my pet to put the vibe into her handbag and to look at it at every opportunity she had while she was at work. And when she saw that vibe she was to think of what I would be doing to her with it later. "Hello my pet," I said through a smirk, knowing that she must be soaking wet after having stared at that vibe and thinking about what awaited her when her master came home.

"Hello Master," my pet responded, "I did just as you asked while I was at work, and have been looking at my little vibe imagining how you would use your pet's body ever since I got home from work."

I walked over to my pet and then around her, admiring her sexy luscious curvy naked body. Stopping behind my pet I squatted down and slowly ran my fingers down her spine. This must be sending chills through my pet's body but she remained perfectly still even as my fingers slowly made their way over the curve of her round plump ass. Without warning I effortlessly slipped my finger into my pet's wet pussy and quickly added another one as I began to finger fuck my plaything.

As I leaned forward I grabbed a fistful of her short golden hair and pulled her head back," Does that feel good my needy little slut?" I hissed into her ear as I twisted my fingers inside her and applied pressure to her g-spot.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss master," my pet moaned," Your needy little slut loves the feeling of her master's fingers."

"Get that vibe out of your pocketbook slut, and turn it on," I growled as I quickened the pace of my fingers and nibbled rather roughly on her ear lobe.

"Yes .... maaaassstter," my pet barely got out from between her now clenched teeth. Not able to look down because of the firm grasp I had on her hair my pet blindly felt around in front of her until she found her handbag and pulled it closer. With a low hum the vibe came into life in my slut's hands. "It is on my master," my pet said quickly and then moaned loudly.

"Suck that plastic dick, I want to see you deep throat that fucking fake cock," I barked as my fingers continued to assault her sloppy wet fuckhole and I kissed licked and bit her neck and shoulder. Without wasting a second my little cocksucker expertly took the vibrating phallic object into her mouth and swallowed it inch by inch until just the dial at the end remained outside of her mouth. And then without even being told she began to slowly fuck her mouth for her master. This sight made me realize that my cock was straining to be free and needed attention.

"Now my fucktoy, I want you to fuck your pussy with that vibe," I said as I removed my fingers and stood up," And I want a good view as you do it too." My obedient little pet spun around and spread her legs wide as she lay on her back. Avoiding eye contact she turned her head to the side and then pulled the vibe out of her mouth. Spreading her lips with one hand she ran the vibe up and down her soaked slit and then rammed it inside her welcoming cunt. My little fucktoy stuffed herself full of vibrating plastic and moaned in pleasure each time she slammed the toy into her twat.

I licked my fingers and I have to admit that my pet has one of the best tasting pussies that I have ever tasted. At that moment I almost knelt between her legs with the intention of licking, sucking, and eating her pussy until she had cum so many times that she had lost count and couldn't take it anymore, but my slut wanted to be used like a whore, a dirty nasty whore and that was just what I was going to do.

My clothes were off and on the floor in a matter of moments. I knelt down and grabbed a hold of my pet's hand pulling the vibe out and then tossing it aside replacing it with the real thing. I leaned forward and was now on all fours over my pet's naked lusting body. "Do you want to be fucked my pet? Do you want to be used like a good little whore should be used? Does that fuckhole feel empty and need to be filled you little cunt?" I said as I grabbed a hold of my pet's face and forced her to look at my face for the first time since I had entered the apartment.

"Oh yes master," my pet responded like a true bitch in heat and with lust in her eyes, "Fuck your pet master, use your whore's body like you know this needy little whore should be used! My fuckhole is so empty without your cock, this cunt wants her master to fill his cunt's fuckhole with his big cock!"

I pushed my pelvis forward and like a good pet she guided my cock to her steamy hot hole. With one swift rough motion I buried my cock to the hilt inside of her. Staring into my pet's eyes I began to pound her without mercy. My balls slapped her ass as I fucked my pet deep and hard and fast. I could feel my pet's cunt grip my cock in rhythm to my strokes and I knew that she wanted my cum inside her. "Tell me my pet, do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Oh god yes master," my pet moaned, "I want to feel your cum deep inside me, I want you to fill me up with your fucking cock cream, I want to feel it shot so deep inside me. I want to feel your cum so deep inside me that you spray the back walls of my fucking womb!" And with that I couldn't hold out any more I lost it deep inside my pet, filling her with ribbon after ribbon of my cum.

Even though I was completely empty and slowly softening I kept myself deep inside my pet. I slowly ground my pelvis into her clit and whispered into her ear, "Cum for me my pet. Cum for your master. I want to feel my Pet Lizzy cum all over my cock."

My pet could not get out anything more than a low moan as a powerful orgasm overtook her body. She could not help herself, her body no longer belonged to her and my pet would not have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment