top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Making up can be hot

Making up can be hot
By: hubbyshottie

This story is written for my incredibly hot and sexy wife just to let her know how I hope she feels about me and our sex life. Most of the story is true and is about an encounter this week with just enough embellishment to make for good reading. After 26 years of marriage I still can't get enough of her and she is still the center of my every fantasy.

Just for a little background bio, we're 50ish. Kathy is 5'6" with green eyes, light, soft brown hair and an ass I still drool over. At 145 lbs she's a little heavier than she'd like but the added weight only adds to the flare of her hips and to the size and fullness of her 38C breasts. She has dark areolas that are easily bigger than a silver dollar and average sized nipples that I so love to tease and tongue until they are hard and sensitive. And after 3 kids, she's still has the sweetest, tightest pussy with the most sensually erotic, puffy labia and slightly hooded clit I've ever seen or had the chance to enjoy. I'm (Rick) 6'1", 205 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. At just under a full 6 inches my cock is certainly a little smaller than I wish it was but, as cock's go, it's perfectly shaped with large veins with a nicely flared crown that's super sensitive and easy for Kathy to please. Luckily for me, not all women can accept a really huge cock comfortably. While I'm sure she'd like for it to be a little larger at times, mine seems to fill tight pussy nicely.

We were in one of our dry spells and it had been well over two months since we'd had sex. Thankfully, Rick really loves me so even though his frustration was through the roof, he was not and has never been rude to me over a lack of sex. Still, he was definitely frustrated and I sensed with some dread that a "Talk" was in the making.

Last Tuesday after dinner he called me downstairs to the bar. When I rounded the corner he was just pouring up my drink and said, "Let's go to the deck".

"OH FUCK!", I thought. "Here it goes and I really don't want to discuss it again".

It's not that I don't love him. And, since he would gladly spend all day kissing and licking and rubbing and stroking and sucking every inch of my body and considering he seldom fails to bring me to two if not three intense orgasms when we have sex, it's certainly not that he isn't a good and considerate lover. But, for some reason I go for extended periods of time avoiding all sexual contact and our married sex life has never been what it should be because of it.

Much of our conversation was typical of our conversations about our sex life over the years. He asked me what and why and I had no answers for him. As I said, I do love him but sex has never been the issue for me it is for him. Still, he reminded me again of our sex life before marriage and asked me if I was willing to work on it with him. Of course I said yes but then he said something he's never said before. His voice was tender and he wasn't making any threats or demands. But, he told me that if I didn't actively work to help him rejuvenate the passion and desire between us this time that he would most likely pull away from me and never try again. It hit me like the preverbal bomb shell. I didn't think he was talking about divorce but I honestly didn't know. I did know that it was time to get engaged and to try to become the exciting, sexual woman he'd married before it was too late.

I've never understood why conflict in a relationship seems to intensify a couple's sexual aggression. I did know that I was suddenly very wet and needed him to make love to me. So, after a little more conversation I persuaded him to "Let's go get a bath and go to bed".

He was still understandably feeling a little dejected but agreed. He rushed in and got his shower and then filled the tub with hot water and poured in my favorite Calgon. I eased into the warm water and relaxed as visions of our bodies intertwined floated in my mind.

When I finally joined him in bed and snuggled close to his naked flesh I was ready to surrender to whatever he wanted and was determined to be the hottest, sexiest, most insatiable old woman he could ever dream of. Thoughts of what I could do to increase my lust and desire were quickly pushed away when he pulled me into his arms and pressed his soft but firm lips to mine. We kissed softly, tenderly at first. But, after a couple of minutes, our passion was quickly building and the intensity of our frantic, tongue probing kisses was quickly building as well.

He cupped and rubbed the cheeks of my ass through my panties with one hand while gently massaging my breast with the other as we made out like teenagers. After he'd managed to pull my night shirt above my tits I quickly pulled it over my head, slipped out of my panties, and threw then into the floor. I love to feel him on top of me and, as we started kissing again, rolled from my side onto my back pulling his with me. Somehow he laid on me too heavily. When I winced in pain and pushed him away from me just a little he said, "Roll over".

I rolled up a little past being on my side but short of lying on my stomach. As he leaned down to me and gently kissed the back of my neck he nudged me on over until I was lying on my stomach with my arms stretched above my head. Like I said earlier, he loves to touch and kiss and nibble at my naked flesh and would be happy, if I'd allow him, do it for hours.

He kneeled between my spread thighs so that when he bent over me to kiss and nibble at my neck and shoulders, his hard, throbbing cock settled against my upturned ass. God! How awesome it felt to lie there being loved on and feeling his pulsing manhood pressed tightly into the crack of my butt. He took his time kissing and stroking my back and ass and thighs as he alternated the position of his body so as to use his entire torso to give me a sensual massage.

My body was on fire when he kissed his way down to my butt and, taking a full, round cheek in each hand, started massaging and kissing and licking up and down the slit between my cheeks. When his hot, wet tongue touched my tight little rosebud I squirmed beneath him. I heard him softly chuckle and knew he was enjoying every minute of the sweet torture he was putting my body through. He kissed and licked over one round globe and then the other before dropping his head down so he could lick and tongue the inner part of my thighs. Somehow he managed to bring his tongue to the very edge of my dripping pussy without allowing it to really touch me. I ground my ass against his face trying to force his hot tongue into my slit but each time he managed to avoid contact with my flowing cunt.

After kissing and tonguing my tight hole and licking up and down the length and depth of the valley between my round globes, he slowly kissed and nibbled his way back up until his face was nuzzled against the back of my neck. I felt him rise up off of me and spread my ass cheeks with his hands. For a brief second I panicked thinking he was about to try to press his cock into my anus. Instead, he laid his throbbing member in the valley and, lying back down enough to put just light pressure on my body with his, started fucking himself up and down the length of my ass crack using the wetness of his tonguing for lubrication. As I relaxed I was amazed at just how hot and sensual it was to feel him using my body for his pleasure.

When he lifted his weight off of me and kneeled beside of me I wondered what he had in mind. I felt him reach across my body as he reached for the lubricant on the headboard. Then he did something he's never done before. With his entire hand slick with Astroglide, he spread my thighs and pressed his thumb as deep into my flowing gash as he could. At the same time, he pushed his slick hand downwards until he was cupping my mons in his fingers. Slowly he started fucking my wonton pussy with his thumb as he massaged my clit with his fingers. The position allowed him to arch his thumb downwards, massaging my G-Spot with each short thrust. As my lust and passion grew I started rocking my ass in an effort to get him to fuck me harder and faster. Sensing the urgency in my thrusts, he started fucking me hard and fast as he rocked his fingers back and forth putting maximum pressure against my rigid clit. Within seconds my body shook violently and went rigid. I pressed my thighs together as tightly as I could, trapping his fingers in just the right place as I gripped his thumb tightly with my inner muscles. I jerked with each new wave of pleasure that flooded my spasming body until the passion slowly subsided.

When he turned me back over he swung his leg over my chest and lightly sat on top of me. While he massaged my breasts in his hands he nudged his ass forward pressing the tip of his cock against my lips. I instinctively opened my lips and ran my tongue over its smooth, round head. As usual, he was gushing pre-cum and I savored the slightly salty clear liquid as I pleasured him. Allowing me only enough time to lick his slick fluid from the flared head of his cock he pressed forward until about half of his hard cock was deep in my mouth. I was pinned down and couldn't move my head so he gently rocked his ass back and forth as he slowly fucked my mouth. God, how I love to feel his cock slid in and out of my wet lips. Knowing how much pleasure it gives him and the feeling of total power and control I have over him while sucking his cock always makes me hot and nearly orgasmic.

Being careful not to get to carried away and end our pleasure too soon, he pulled his glistening rod from my hungry mouth. He sat back just far enough for his dick to drop between my tits. Grabbing one in each of his strong hands he pressed the soft flesh tightly around his cock and titty fucked me for a minute or so. It was so totally fucking hot to watch the flared head of his dick appear and disappear between my heaving mounds. Again he was careful not to linger so long at anything as to get carried away with his pleasure he swung his body off of mine and was suddenly kneeling beside of my head. Pulling my face towards him he pressed his slick cock back between my hot, wet lips. This time I was able to move my head back and forth and sucked him slowly while alternating between jacking it at the base and fondling his hanging balls. Suddenly his need for more stimulation moved him to push my hand away. Holding my face with one hand as he steadied himself against the bed with the other, he started face fucking me faster and with more force. Sadly he pressed too far and my gag reflex caused me to turn my head away.

Realizing what he'd done he apologized and kissed me deeply. He shared the remnants of his salty pre-cum with me as our tongues danced together. Rick broke our kiss and looked deeply into my eyes. His look was a mixture of pure love and total lust. He just smiled at me as he lowered his hot mouth down and sucked one of my hard, tingling nipples between his lips. The sensation was so intense that I tried to twist way from him but he held my breast firmly and moved his head to maintain control over the little nub as he flicked his tongue against it.

Finally he ended my sweet torture and kissed his way down over my stomach until he was gently kissing and licking at my inner thighs. He alternated between one thigh and then the other. Each series of gentle kisses and licks brought his tongue teasingly close to the wetness of my outer lips but, each time he pulled away just before allowing contact. I undulated my ass against the mattress trying to force his face into my flowing gash but he expertly continued teasing me without allowing me the direct contact I so desperately wanted and needed.

Finally he spread the lips of my pussy with his fingers and lovingly licked up and down each side of my tingling cunt. After teasing me with several licks and kisses he finally pressed his tongue flat against my spread lips and licked from bottom to top. When he finally brushed his hot, wet tongue against my clit my body shuddered again. I grabbed a handful of his hair in each hand and pushed his face as tightly into my gushing cunt as I could as several more intense orgasms racked my body with sweet, almost painful pleasure.

When my passion finally subsided I firmly pulled his head up towards mine until he was forced to kneel between my spread thighs as we kissed passionately. I often don't like the taste of my own sex on his lips but that night, I was lost in total sexual abandon. Sucking my sweet girl cum from his lips and tongue only seemed to heighten my senses more. Suddenly I felt empty and void and needed to feel his hard, throbbing cock filling me, fucking me, pumping his hot cum deep inside of me. Holding his head firmly by the back of his neck with one hand I took his cock in the other and guided it between my swollen labia. With one forceful thrust he slammed it into me until I felt his hanging balls slap against my ass. He tried to take it slow but his own passion and need for release overtook him. He fucked me hard and fast for only a few second before he slammed his cock into me as deeply as it would go. He moaned into my mouth just as I felt the first blast of his hot, thick cum flood my inner being. With each subsequent eruption of his white cream he ground his ass into me causing his pubs to stimulate my clit. My nearly spent body exploded yet again as I furiously ground my pelvis against his as we shook and trembled though our orgasm together.

Once the tension drained from us we just lay there, our bodies pressed together. I could feel his cock starting to wilt a little and felt sad that it would too soon shrink and fall from my stretched cunt. Just as I felt the tip of his limp dick slip between my lips and fall out against my butt, I felt the first of his hot cream drain from my freshly fucked and totally filled pussy. A stream of his warm cum flowed from my spread slit and down the cheeks of my ass and onto the sheets. We just laid there together savoring the afterglow of the first sex we'd shared in months. He finally rolled off of me and pulled my limp body close to his. I felt content; fulfilled; loved. And, as I drifted off to sleep wondered how I could have neglected such a warm, loving man for so long. I have long believed a person can do whatever they set their minds to. Through the fog of my sleepy mind I promised myself that I would find a way to rekindle my passion and desire, that I would once again show him just how excited I am to have him as my husband and just as importantly, as my lover.

The next day was filled with the long absent playful banter of young lovers. We teased and smooched and shared loving kisses throughout the day. Early in the day he pulled me to him and whispered in my ear, "Tonight I'm going to trim your unruly bush and shave your sweet pussy silky smooth. As the day wore on I found myself constantly wet from daydreaming about how wonderfully erotic it would be to see him between my splayed legs and to feel him working at cleaning away my soft pubic curls.

Early in the evening he pulled me into our room and kissed me lovingly and passionately as he slowly stripped away my clothes while we stood there making out. Once I was totally naked he laid me back on the bed and, with a devilish grin on his face said, "I'll be right back".

He was only gone for a minute but in the short time my mind wondered forward to what was in store and by the time he returned my pussy was soaked. "Umm", he teased. "It looks like someone is excited".

With that he pulled a pair of trimmers from the nightstand. Holding it up so I could see exactly what he was doing he clipped a depth guard over them and turned them on. When he pressed the buzzing tool against my already sensitive flesh I almost came. Once he'd trimmed my bush down to about ½ inch he changed attachments and timed most of my pubic area down almost bare, leaving a strip of fur about 2 inches wide just above the opening of my slit. When he pressed my legs apart, settled in between them, and started working on my pussy proper, I could hardly stand the intense vibrations of the trimmer against the sensitive outer lips. And, when he brought them up to the top of my slit and lingered for a few seconds I sucked in my breath as a gentle yet satisfying orgasm flowed through me.

When I looked down he was looking into my eyes with a very mischievous grin. He knew he had me right where he wanted me. And, I also knew that he was getting almost as much satisfaction out of pleasuring me as I was experiencing myself. With all my hair except for the small strip trimmed almost all the way to the skin he shut the trimmers off and left the room once more. When he returned he had a large bowl of warm water, shaving gel and a fresh razor. He squeezed the water from a small towel and laid it against my already soaked pussy. The warmth against my gushing cunt felt great and he left it there for a couple of minutes while he teased my rigid nipples by rolling them between his fingers.

Once he was satisfied that the warm water had softened the hair, he removed the towel and squirted some of the green shaving gel onto his fingers. I expected it to be cold after soaking in the warmth of the towel but was pleasantly surprised to find he'd warmed the can of gel as well. God, it felt awesome as he rubbed the warm cream onto my skin and into the crease between my legs. Once satisfied I was properly lathered up, he began carefully shaving away the last of the stubble left by the trimmer. I just laid back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the gentle pampering I was getting as he shaved me clean.

I must have drifted off because the next thing I was aware of was him toweling off the last of the gel from my silky smooth pussy. With it clean and silky smooth he dropped his face to my groin and, without every breaking eye contact with me, lovingly licked up and down the sides of my puffy and totally exposed labia. Rick really has a very magic tongue that never fails to bring me to gut wrenching climax. But, feeling it against my sensitive flesh without the hair between his hot, wet oral toy and my bare skin was truly wonderful. He licked and sucked my flowing slit and engorged clit until I once again squirmed beneath his relentless attention.

Once calmed I pushed his head away. Now it was my turn to return the pleasure he'd given me for the past 45 minutes. I pulled him up beside of me and kissed him deeply as I tugged at his swaying cock. As we kissed I rolled him onto his back and sat across his chest so that he was staring directly into my bare pussy. "Like what you see?", I teased.

"NO!", he said flatly. Then he grinned and said, "You know I don't like it, I love it! Always have. Always will.".

While he was trimming me up I'd been thinking of how I could surprise him with something new. Sitting atop him looking down into his lust filled eyes I had a thought. Lifting myself up off of him and onto my knees I walked my way down his body until I could see my exposed, engorged and protruding lips poised directly above his hard, twitching cock. He tried to grab it to point it into my waiting gash but I pushed his hand away.

"My turn", I cooed at him.

With that I lowered my body down until my puffy labia pressed against his hard shaft. Steadying myself with one hand on his chest I used the other to spread my lips wide and settled down until they were stretched across it's girth, his cock pressing against my flowing center. Then I slowly started fucking myself up and down the length of him. What an incredible feeling it was to be totally in control and to masturbate myself against his turgid shaft. I suddenly wondered why I'd never tried this before. True, it was tough on my knees but man, how good it did feel against my tingling clit and silky smooth pussy.

When I leaned forward and placed both hands on his chest for support my hanging tits were only inches from his face. As I slowly fucked the length of his cock with my pussy I strained to keep myself from cumming. Suddenly I knew what it must be like for men who strain to keep control; in an effort to please their woman before they erupt within them. As I fucked myself on him he lifted his head and hungrily licked and sucked at my swaying tits and hard, rigid nipples.

Soon he started raising his hips and grinding himself into my pussy harder and faster. When I knew he couldn't hold out any longer I raised up and pressed the flared tip of his dick into my flowing cunt and sat down on it, filling myself with him. He took my hips in his hands and pressed down hard as his spasming cock flooded my pussy with his hot cum once more. His body jerked and shook as each new wave of intense pleasure rocked him until he finally went limp.

Now it was me grinning down at him. "What?", he questioned.

"Oh nothing", I replied coyly. "It was just nice to be in control for a change".

"Baby, you can be in control any time you want", he replied with an air or cocky confidence.

His cockiness pissed me off if only just a little. "So, he wants me to be in control", I mused to myself. "Let's just see how much he likes it."

We were slid down about half way in our king sized bed giving me plenty of room to take his hands in mine and stretch his arms up over his head.

"So, you want me to be in control?", I teased him.

"Anything you want baby", he cooed back in a low voice.

I felt a surge of mischievousness course through my body. I had forced myself to focus so much on the pleasure I'd been giving him that I failed to let go and enjoy his orgasm with him. I figured, "Hey, it's my turn". He'd alluded to it in the past and I was going to find out just how sincere he was about "anything" for a change.

Pressing my fingers against the lips of my pussy as I pulled away from his rapidly wilting cock, I prevented any of his slick cum from flowing from my stretched cunt. As I crawled up his body some of it managed to slip between my fingers and dribbled onto his stomach and chest. When I managed to lock my knees on either side of his head I pinned his arms beneath me making it impossible for him to move.

Looking down into his eyes I demanded, "Now I'm in total control and you're going to drink every drop your hot, nasty cream from my dripping pussy until you make me cum".

I don't know exactly what came over me. He'd tried for years to get me to talk dirty to him during sex but I'd always been too reserved; too afraid that I'd sound stupid, not sexy. But right at that moment, I felt it. I was in control and I felt hot and wet and nasty and wanted to use him for my own selfish pleasure. My traditional reservations were gone and I felt like a hot, nasty slut whose only goal was to smother him with my cum drenched cunt until he made me scream with orgasmic bliss.

Still looking down into his eyes I used my fingers to spread my cum covered lips and watched as the first stream of his white cream flowed from my well fucked pussy and down onto his lips. As the slick goo touched his lips he opened his mouth and stretched his tongue up until it touched my splayed gash. As his hot cream drained from me and into his waiting mouth I settled down and pressed my cum soaked pussy onto his upturned face.

"Oh my Gaawwwdddd!", I cried out. "Oh fuck that fells so damn good. Suck it baby! Suck you nasty cream out of me and make me cum", I continued.

By then I'd abandoned all sense of restraint and started rocking my hips, fucking his face with my stretched pussy. Rising up just a little, I flexed my ass forwards and ground it in a small circle as I smeared our combined fluids all over his face before settling back down on his talented tongue and lips. I could feel his tongue hungrily lapping at the inner walls of my pussy as he tried his best to oblige my fervent demands. As the rising passion in me grew I started humping his face, grinding my clit against his nose.

"Ohhhh fu fu fuuuuccckkkkk", I cried out again. ":Eat me! Suck my pussy", I ranted on.

"Ohhh gaaaawwwddd! Oh shit! Oh fuck, I'm cumming" I exclaimed so loudly that it shocked me.

Just then one of the most intense orgasms I could remember racked my body. Rick told me once after a long session of his oral pleasure that I'd squirted a little when I came but I'd been too engrossed to notice. But suddenly, I felt hot liquid spraying from my body. I held to the headboard to keep from falling off him and felt as if I'd pass out as more and more intense waves of ecstasy racked my body with convulsive tremors. Again I felt the spray of my girl cum as it erupted from my spasming body and into Rick's hungry mouth and over his face. Over and over the sweet waves of passion coursed through me until I suddenly went limp and rolled off onto my side. Just opening my eyes felt as if it would drain the last of my strength from me. But, what I saw both shocked me and, at the same time, filled me with a sense of even more total satisfaction. Rick's face and hair and the sheets under his head were soaked. His face glistened from the huge amounts of our mingled fluids covering him. A small glob of his white cum trickled down his cheek as we shared a long, contented and loving stare.

He was first to move and turned his body until he was staring directly into my eyes. Though I tried to turn away he pressed his cum soaked face to mine and kissed me deeply. Without thinking I kissed him eagerly and passionately. Gone was my sense of dread at tasting our mingled, salty-sweet cum. In its place was a newfound hunger to smell it, to taste it, to share the essence of our sex with this wonderful lover. As we kissed away the fluids from each others mouths I'd kiss and lick at his cheeks, coating my lips and tongue once more before kissing him deeply again.

I don't know when I drifted off to sleep but when I awoke we were still lying on our sides facing each other. I just lay there looking into his sleeping face. Before drifting back to sleep I gently kissed his lips once more. As I did, I took a deep breath and realized that we smelled and tasted like sex. I smiled softly to myself, content that I had indeed found the passion for him that had been missing for so long. I pushed him over onto his back and laid my head on his chest. As I drifted back to sleep I silently hoped that my newfound passion and sexual openness would not pass with the dawn light.

No comments:

Post a Comment