top

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things [part 1 of 2]
By: IBmissbehaving (ibmissbehaving@esmail.com)

My name is Sarah and I love sex. I love the feel of sex, the smell of sex, and most of all I love the taste of sex. My favorite way to experience all of this at the same time sexually is by giving a blowjob. Now I love going down on a man, It is my favorite way of all to experience the raw animal sex my body craves.

To have a man standing in front of me as I lower my hand to his groin and bring him alive in my hand as I look deeply into his eyes and see the lust and need there is just a huge turn on for me. In fact as I sit here writing this I can feel my juices flowing freely from me in just the anticipation of it.

To kneel down on my knees and unleash a mans hardness from his pants and watch it spring forward in front of my face is all I want right now. I want to take my hand and begin to massage life into that wondrous cock. Savoring every inch of it as it begins to grow with a life of it's own.

I want to lean in and flick my tongue across the head so I can catch the precum leaking from the eye of it's head. GOD how I do love the creamy musky taste of cum, It is a taste my mouth craves and needs on a daily basis. I need this cock and all it can offer me.

I suck it into my mouth as one of my hands runs down between my legs and feels the wetness beginning to slide out of me and down onto my thighs. Sliding my fingers in and out of my wet warm opening bringing arousal to myself as well.

I need to feel every inch of the huge cock in front of me so I run my tongue along its length and width feeling every ridge and vein pulsing through it. I am becoming more and more turned on as I smell, feel, and taste the pulsing organ. Feeling the ball sac with my other hand, cupping and weighing them. Allowing first one then the other to slip into my mouth and allowing my tongue to swirl and lap at them as my hand strokes up and down the hard shaft.

Running my tongue along the underside of the ball sac and into his ass crack and tickling his ass ring feeling the pucker. Tightening my tongue to begin to slowly tongue fuck his ass as my hand continues to work sliding up and down with a slight twist of my wrist to allow him to feel further pleasure.

I need to feel the length and girth of his hard throbbing cock deep within my mouth so my tongue leaves his ass and slides back up so that my mouth can again encircle the head and slide down the length, moving it towards the back of my throat. I yearn to feel the tickle of his hairs against my nose, to smell the musky scent of his sex.

I love working my tongue around his cock as it glides deeper into my throat allowing me to take his full length deeply. The feel as it slides down my throat and the taste as precum begins to leak from his head and slide down.

Cupping his balls in my hands and cradling them as I feel him swell in my mouth and his balls begin to grow heavy. I listen to his heavy breathing and gasps knowing he is so close to the edge and I need to take him over it.

Knowing he is about to shoot his seed deep within me, blending with me, making us one, I slide my thumb into his ass. I know this will make him cum. Make him shoot his fluids inside my waiting mouth and what I cannot swallow I will wear proudly. Knowing I have pleased him.

In pleasing him and allowing myself the pleasure of tasting and wearing him I also bring great orgasmic pleasure to myself and can feel the sexual fluids flowing freely from my body and I scoop some up to taste and rub on my body. Blending his and my love juices together.

My God, but this simple act of pleasuring a man and myself in such a way is pure bliss for me. I enjoy pleasuring a man in this way because in pleasuring him I also am giving myself pleasure.

For those women who say they can't give a blowjob then I really think it is just a way of saying you won't. Give it an honest try. Who knows you might find you get off on it. For those women who do, well then you know what I am talking about.

I can honestly say that if I should die pleasuring a man this way then I will die a happy woman and just think Oh what a way to go.

This is just one of my favorite past times. If this is received well I just might write about some of my other favorite things to pass my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment