top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mr Fantasy fills a Need.

Mr Fantasy fills a Need.
By: Roses-r-Pink

This is my first story for the site. I'd appreciate feedback.

It was almost dark outside. The time I liked best. I normally got naked around this time and turned off all my lights. I enjoyed the view of the city from my apartment. I enjoyed my body, free of the constraints of clothing as I strolled around or stood at the window, behind the sheer drapes. My usual glass of Chardonnay was cradled in my right hand and as I raised it to my lips, my left hand slid to my silky strip of pubic hair and began to gently fondle.

I thought about the man I had met today, a speaker at a Seminar I attended. A casual meeting, thanking him and indicating how much I enjoyed his particular segment. He was gorgeous! About 40, tall with broad shoulders, a stunning smile and what appeared to be a very fit body. His hair was fashionably short and he was tanned. His voice was deep and rich and as he spoke I imagined he was addressing me only. When he did look my way, was there a flicker of a smile for me? Of course I imagined there was. Later on, as the delegates and speakers mingled, we met. We shook hands and I tingled. Oh God, sexual tension, I felt an immediate want. He was pleasant we chatted and exchanged business cards then went our separate ways.

Now here I was, thinking of him again. Much more personally, wishing he was right here. I closed my eyes and the fantasy began.

He had already undressed me, slowly, admiring my body as he did so. He said little. When I was naked he said "Now you undress me". He had kicked off his shoes already. I began with his jacket, charcoal grey suit jacket. Then I loosened his tie, and pulled the end through and let it fall to the floor. He didn't touch me. I was quivering with anticipation. Gently I undid the top button of his crisp white cotton shirt, then the next one, and so on and so on. I pulled it from his waistband, undid his cuffs, then went round behind him to pull the garment off. As it hit the floor, my arms went around his waist. I pushed myself against him and began to work on the clasp of his pants. There was no belt. I undid the button and then gently began unzipping him. I felt the bulge at his groin as I did so and my heart began racing. My nipples were now fully erect and rubbing against his deliciously broad back.

I had his zipper all the way down and knelt to lower his pants. He stepped out of them and then he turned around. I was on my knees as he did so and he presented with a very good sized tenting of his shorts. I stood and began to rub with my palms against the cotton. He was large and hard. I stood closer and moved my hands to his waist and begand pulling down his shorts. I eased the waistband out and away from his cock and gasped as I saw it. As perfect a one as I've seen. Throbbing veins and tightly stretched skin along the shaft and a huge knoblike head from which his excitement was oozing. Neither of us spoke. He took my hands in his and pulled me to my feet. Then in a swift movement he picked me up by cradling my ass cheeks. He carried me a few feet and backed me up against a woolen wall hanging.

Oh God, so wet so wet!

He lifted me, my legs went around his waist, then he dropped me down, perfectly aligned with the head of his cock. He maleness entered me, spread me and touched me deep inside. I flung my arms around his neck and drew myself close and began kissing him. His mouth opened and our tongues explored. We sucked on each other. All the while his cock was nestled within me. Then he began a rhythmic motion whereby his cock was gradually removed, inch by inch until he was almost out. I started to shout helplessly "No!" I cried. He smiled then slammed back into me. Then began the hardest fuck I've had so far. He was relentless in his attack. He was magnificent, I wanted this, the hard assault of my womanhood. To be taken by a man I wanted. Ravished you might say, yes, ravished by mutual consent. His hands dug into my ass cheeks, I felt his balls as he banged into me. I clung on and bounced in rhythm with him, my tits jiggling when they weren't crushed against his chest. The only sound was the slurping of our juices as he fucked me. I suppose I mewled a little, but he was silent.

Until.

He came. A roar from deep within him. A faster pace and then a gigantic spasm and release of his hot cum. I felt it inside me. He pumped and pumped and then was done.

His cock wilted and slipped out as he put me down. I felt the semen running down my thighs. I looked at him, smiled and he understood. He went to his knees in front of me as I spread my legs. He massaged his cum into my skin. Then he leaned forward and began licking my tingling pussy. I spread it for him and he lapped up more of me and him. Then he exposed my clit and tongued it too. I was red from his pummelling of me and my clit was enlarged beyond belief. I felt him suck on it, then nibble then bite, he sucked it into his mouth as my legs began to tremble. Then the world changed. Despite my apartment lights being out there were flashes all around as he brought me to orgasm. I quivered and gushed as he sucked and nibbled on me. There was more. He kept going. I loved it. Loved it until I collapsed on the floor with him.

It was dark. My fantasy has ended, I am satisfied again.

I wonder how long he's going to be in town?

No comments:

Post a Comment