top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Dress

The Dress
By: Jenny Anne (jennymount@yahoo.com)

The Dress By Jenny Mount

The house was not the place she remembered. There was no warm greeting from Perkins, the butler. No, "May I take your wrap, Miss Darian?" or "You look lovely today, Miss Darian." White sheets draped the furniture like ghosts in an old Alfred Hitchcock film. No lights on the stairs, no kitchen smells, or no John's Parents ready to embrace her. Of course, the last time Darian had been to Mr. and Mrs. Jackson's home she'd entered upright and on her feet. Not tossed across their son's back.

"It's your decision to make. And don't think you can change my mind about keeping you here with that smart-ass tongue of yours. I ain't scared."

Darian rode calmly slung over John's shoulder. "What do you plan on doing with me?" she asked. They passed through the spotless yet empty kitchen. Normally, stainless steel pots, pans, and utensils hung from the iron rack over the island in the center of the room. Nothing there now. No weapon.

"I'm going to keep you here until you agree to marry me?and mean it."

"What if I never agree? You can't keep me here forever. You're folks will return eventually."

He patted her bottom. "You'll give in. You're crazy about me. You won't be able to resist for long."

John carried her down a long hall and into the study. He plopped her, impolitely, onto the leather sofa.

Darian stared down at her gorgeous new evening gown. White chiffon fluttered around her knees. The chenille bodice hugged and cinched her waist. Her breasts played peek-a-boo behind the plunging V neckline. The day she bought it she'd envisioned the look on John's face. The way his breath would catch and his eyes would lock on her breasts.

Tonight she realized that she'd paid way too much to show off her tits.

Darian twisted on the couch until she spotted what she was looking for. The phone sat behind her on the credenza. She picked up the receiver and dialed.

John leaned across her and quickly pressed the button to disconnect. "Who are you calling?"

"Your brother. Move your finger." She knew that Stephen would help her. He was married to her cousin, Jessica. Jessica would make Stephen miserable until he did something.

"Hang up the phone, Darian."

Darian gritted her teeth. "I don't like to be bullied. I don't want to be here with you."

"Bullshit! Where else would you rather be than with me?"

God! She hated him when he was cocky because the only time he got cocky was when he knew he was in the wrong.

"Some place nifty like the Sahara desert buried up to my neck in the burning sand with millions of fire ants dancing around my head, waiting to sting my face."

John's face reddened. He snatched the receiver from her hand and slammed it on the cradle. Without taking his hand off the phone, he circled the couch and yanked the cord from the wall.

"Don't be stupid. We love each other, and we belong together," he said through gritted teeth.

"Till death do us part? But, no, no that really doesn't apply to you, does it?"

He looked at the phone and then at her. Darian winced when the phone crashed into a large wooden bookcase. The plastic case broke open and the guts fell into the aquarium below. Bubbles escaped the surface.

"You're being stubborn and immature."

She narrowed her eyes. "I'm stubborn and immature? I don't think so. I was serious from the beginning about us. I took everything you said at face value and made plans for us. I might not have considered white picket fences in our future, but in my dreams ?us' did not include a blonde."

She shook her auburn curls.

"Oh! Oh, so we're back to that are we?"

"We never left it!" Darian jumped up. "Tell me something, John. When exactly were you going to mention the fact that you were married? Maybe at then next family reunion? ?Darian this is my wife, Cyndi. Cyndi this is Darian, my other wife.' We might just as well move to Utah."

John took a deep breath and rolled his eyes?gorgeous, twinkling blue eyes that on other occasions mesmerized her. Now, she wanted two sharp sticks.

"We've been through this all evening at Cavelli's plus the entire ride here."

"Please spare me the same tired story then."

He ignored her. "Cyndi left me three years ago. The last I heard she was on her way to Mexico for a quickie divorce."

"Liar! You are so full of shit! You saw the bitch after you and I started dating last year."

John ran his fingers through his hair and leaned down to her, nose to nose. "Yes I did. But?."

"Get out of my face, dammit!"

"Okay, okay." He stepped back. "Let's calm down. I'll get us a drink."

John went to the bar and retrieved a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. Her heart sank. She loved him, but she just couldn't let this go. Tonight of all nights. The biggest night of her life. She could still see it all. All of her friends and family, and John's friends and family together at the most expensive dinner club in the city. Everyone looked beautiful and happy and radiant. Her dress! God! Her beautiful, expensive evening gown. She and John had danced to "You Look Wonderful Tonight" and on the last note, he'd kissed her breathless to a round of applause. Then he'd gazed at her with heavy lust filled eyes. Mouthed ?I-love-you'. He'd turned to the crowd and was just about to make the announcement when a tall skinny blonde elbowed her way to the front of the room.

John handed Darian her glass. "Cheers."

She looked at him, raised her glass, and tossed the whiskey in his face.

"You bastard."

She braced herself and waited for his explosion. He pulled a handkerchief from his pants pocket and wiped his face.

"I can see this is going to be harder than I first suspected."

"Your wife came to our engagement party. How fucking easy did you think it would be?"

He sighed. "When you put it like that, okay. I can see that it's going to take time. I'm glad mom and dad decided to schedule their trip to the mountains right after the party."

"I want to go home, John. Take me home."

"No."

She sank to the couch. He took her glass and refilled it. This time, she drank.

They sat in silence.

Darian studied his profile. He was the sexiest man she'd ever dated. Hell. The sexiest man alive. He made her feel things that no one else ever had. Plus, he made her laugh. His wit was almost as sharp as hers, and that was hard to find in a man. Besides, he could take her razor sharp remarks and throw them right back at her. She was thirty-three years old and never kept a boyfriend longer than a few months. Her sarcasm ran them off.

"Okay, I'm calmer," she held her glass up for more.

"Good." John refilled her glass.

"I can understand that when we first started dating you might have been convinced you were a free man. I'll give you that."

"Thank you," he said.

"Why didn't you at least tell me that had been married?"

"I wanted to forget. It was part of a very unpleasant past that I wanted to put behind me."

"But how you could have gone on with the lie?,"

John held up his hand. "I never lied. You never asked me if I'd been married before."

"Don't piss me off again."

He waved her on. "Go ahead."

She cleared her throat. "As I was saying, how could you let me plan that big party, invite all those people, set a wedding date, lick all those fucking envelopes knowing the whole time that you weren't divorced yet?" Despite her efforts to stay calm, she couldn't.

"I didn't know. Darian, I didn't talk to her that day she called. I refused to see her. I had no idea that the reason she wanted to see me was to tell me we were still married."

Darian wanted to believe him, but she couldn't. She was sure that given time, she'd work it out. But right now, she was still hurt and wanted to hurt him back.

She walked past him and managed to get through the study door and halfway down the hall before he caught up with her.

"If you leave we'll never get this straight. You'll involve Jessica and that will get Stephen's big nose in it, and I really don't want to deal with my hardheaded brother."

"Tough shit."

John grabbed Darian's arm and spun her around to face him. He crushed her to his chest.

"I'm warning you, John Jackson!" He had her arms pinned and her hands pressed against his chest. She tried to free them, but the only thing she could move was her fingers. She found the open space at the top of his shirt and touched the fine tufts of chest hair that poked from over his button. She twirled and twisted some around her index finger. John relaxed a little. She smiled sweetly at him while she wrapped the hair around and around. When she felt him growing hard against her, she yanked back quickly, ripping those few hairs from his chest.

John screamed. He turned loose of her and grabbed his chest. "You'll pay for that, you, you, you little bitch."

Darian ran toward the front doors.

"Oh, no! You're not getting away from me." He lunged and tackled her like a football. He grappled and she pushed. They grunted in unison. She bit his ear; he pulled her hair. Darian was sure they looked like a scene from ?War of the Roses'. They wormed on the floor until Darian's head brushed the bottom stair.

"Get off of me! You're ruining my dress!"

"Stop fighting me. I'll buy you a new dress."

Darian's and John's eyes met and held. He lay on top of her at the foot of the wide curving staircase. The only thing she heard was their ragged breathing. Sweat covered them, and a few drops fell from the tip of John's nose onto Darian's cheek. He slowly sank into her; tentatively pressed his lips to hers.

Darian lost herself to the kiss, but only for a moment.

John pushed away from her. His hand flew to his bloodied lip.

She kicked him and squirmed toward the stairs, and then bellied-crawled up a few steps. She felt his hand wrap around her ankle and a tug at her skirt.

"Bastard!" She continued to pull herself up the stairs with John along for the ride.

"Bitch!"

The tug grew more insistent until she felt the seams at her waist surrender. A resounding rip echoed in the foyer. Darian, now on her hands and knees, looked behind her. John crouched on the stairs. The skirt in his hands made him look as if fluffy clouds encircled him. He stared at her bare bottom.

She raised her foot, a dangerous heel aimed at his heart.

"Oh no. No, no, no." He grabbed her ankle and worked his body up her legs until he straddled her. His legs were on either side of her and pinned her to the stairs. She managed to roll over, but that put his crotch close to her face.

"You've ruined my dress."

He ripped the buttons off his shirt and shrugged out of it and the jacket at the same time.

"We're even."

"Not hardly. This dress cost over two-thousand dollars. What did that shirt put you back? Twelve ninety-five at Wal-Mart?"

"At least that." John bent and kissed her. He kissed her hard; his tongue thrashed the inside of her mouth.

Darian worked her hands up his body to his chest. He stopped kissing her.

"I'll pull every hair out of your chest before this night is over if you don't let me leave."

"Unzip my pants and suck my cock, and you can pull the hair out of my head, too, if you like."

Her eyes widened in pure shock. "I will not."

Her fingers tightened on his chest. He grasped her wrists and held them in one hand, far above her and away from his chest. "Don't waste your time, Darian. You can scream and hit me, tell me that you don't want me, fight me to the bitter end. It ain't going to do any good. No matter what you deny, you love me and you want to fuck me."

"That's not true. I hate you. You kidnapped me." Darian tried to wrench her hands free, but John held tighter.

"Not true. You came of your own free will," John said.

Darian grunted. "You told me you were taking me home. I was too busy screaming at you to pay attention to where we were going."

"You say tomato..."

John unzipped his pants with his free hand and pulled his hard cock through the opening. He shook it at her.

Darian stared in open-mouthed astonishment.

"That's it, baby. See? You want it." He touched her bottom lip with the tip, leaving a drop of salty liquid in his wake.

She licked her lip and stared at the bell-shaped head. She swallowed hard.

John prodded her lips. "Suck it." Darian parted her lips and allowed him to stick the end of his dick in her mouth. John groaned and pushed in a half inch further. Her teeth gently scraped his skin and he pulled out.

"Don't bite me."

"Then get your dick out of my mouth."

John pushed away, a determined look on his face. He flipped her back to her stomach and grabbed her hips. "Tell me you want it, Darian."

"Fuck off!"

A thin layer of silk thong was the only thing that separated her wet flesh from his. He jerked the garment to the side and probed her moist folds.

"Say it, Darian. Say it."

Darian trembled. She wanted him, and her resolve slowly melted until it trickled down her thighs.

"Fuck..."

He pushed the head inside her. "Fuck what, Darian?"

She pulled away, but he held her firm. He rotated his hips in small circles. Her pussy jerked. Darian gritted her teeth. Those tiny movements he made with his cock felt delicious.

"Oh, God." Darian moaned.

The small circles grew larger. Half his cock was in her now. She arched her back.

"Fuck me, John."

He held her bottom and thrust hard against her, impaling her with his cock. Wet flesh slapped together. She held fast with one hand on a stair and the other holding on to one of his hands behind her.

She felt him swell. He pounded into like

Her pussy bloomed around him and they screamed together.

They collapsed on the stairs.

After several minutes, John wiggled around, kicked out of his pants and shoes, and finally stood. He scooped Darian up in his arms and climbed the stairs. She cuddled her head against him. He carried her to a bedroom and laid her on the bed. He gently removed her shoes, stockings, garter, and what was left of her dress. He snuggled in behind and spooned her body.

"I'm sorry about your dress."

She sniffed. "That's okay. I was stupid to pay that much for a gown anyway."

They closed their eyes and he held her. They were silent.

Darian wiggled. "John?"

"What?"

"When are you going to get a divorce?"

He sighed. "First thing Monday morning."

Darian smiled. I can forgive him. It's not like he cheated on me. He was scared of losing me. That's all. She relaxed into his arms and drifted until she felt John's body tense. He jumped up from the bed.

"Two-thousand dollars?"

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment