top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scarlet

Scarlet
By: ChetO

Scarlet by Chet O

"Why do they call you Scarlet? I thought th..."

"Same reason they call you Nerd! Some people's damn kids..."

Mumbling under her breath, she continued to rave with a bit of swearing mixed in as her drunkenness took possession of her mind. How does Pete expect me to take care of this - Thing? My sorry beer had gone flat a long time ago and the money Pete had left me with was about gone. Just my normal beer drinking would have taken it all, but I had quit drinking after trying to talk to her.

Various people in the not so crowded bar were buying her drinks. It made no difference to me, but I was beginning to wonder what was keeping Pete. He should have been back hours ago. The bar is going to close in a few minutes. What am I supposed to do with this drunk? If I should leave there would be a crowd of men to take advantage of her, I'm sure. They were ogling her as her head nodded closer to the table and her unfinished line of cocktails.

No need to put it off any longer. "Let's go. The bar is closing."

"F F Fine!" she spit out along with the last sip of liquor. She tried to stand and collapsed into my ready arms. I literally dragged her from the bar. One fat older man followed close and when we got to my car, offered to take her off of my hands. He even would give me whatever I had paid for her drinks. It was all I could do to hold my temper. Where do these creatures come from?

There was little traffic when I got to the road. My place was more than thirty miles away. "Where do you stay, Honey?" I asked the sleeping pile of soiled clothes lying next to me. Lifting her head, I took a quick peek of her very blood-shot eyes and smeared makeup. Oh well, there is a motel just down the road.

The fat man was right behind me in his pickup, weaving from one side of the road to the other. Pushing down on the gas I soon left him behind.

At the motel, I awakened the night clerk and was about to get a room when the fat guy pulled up. He about fell out of his truck and staggered up to the night window. "Hey Eric! This guy's got Ol' Glad Ass in his car." He smirked at me showing his shit-eating lopsided grin.

The clerk did not look too happy, so I pulled back my credit card, walked to my car, and got in. Fats walked up to the window. "Let me ha..." was all he got out before swallowing a few teeth.

Later down the road, Scarlet moaned and I saw she was going to be sick. Slamming on the brakes and hitting the shoulder, I opened the door letting her fall out just as she retched. I walked around and held her out of the mess and wiped her face when she was done. Surprisingly, she stood and got back in the car. She even looked a slight bit sober.

"So sweetie, where do you want to go?"

"Your place, I guess. It really doesn't matter. Eric dumped me tonight. What did he tell you about us, anyway?"

"He just gave me a handful of crumpled bills and said he would be right back. Where do you stay?"

"No place or any place. I don't have a home any more. Different guys have let me stay with them as long as I let them fuck me. I lost my job a few months ago and the department took my children when my worthless man ran off with the local bimbo. I have nothing and no place. You can stop and I will get out."

"I'm probably a little crazy, but I am going to take you to my place and get you cleaned up. Maybe by tomorrow we will be able to think of something. OK?"

She just nodded and slid down in the seat. Her head rested in my lap and I could feel her working at getting my zipper down.

"Never mind that. Just lay there if you like and we will soon be home."

The garage door opened before we got there and I drove right in, closing it behind us. Scarlet was awake but not functioning 100%. Taking her in my arms, I took her into the house - right to the bath. She stood teetering while I removed her clothes that had seen better days.

Amazing, she looked very nice - firm small breasts that sagged very little - relatively flat stomach, just a little poochy - lot of very curly light brown hair covering her pussy that didn't smell bad at all. She climbed into the tub as I adjusted the water.

"Do you like bubble bath?"

She looked at me with a blank look. "Sure! You got some?"

Opening the cabinet, I showed the collection my old girl friends had left. "What will it be?"

"Oh my. Is there one you like?"

"This is nice - here smell."

"Yes, that is good. Let me try it."

I poured some into the bath and she stirred it into the water and laid back. After a few minutes, I asked, "Would you like your back washed?"

"Sure, here you go." She handed me the soapy wash cloth she had in her hands and leaned forward. I slowly and methodically covered all of her back that I could reach.

"Stand up, so I can get the rest of you."

"All right, but you have to let me do you too."

She clung to the shower bar as I worked the cloth and my soapy hands all over her. Her crotch and ass required an inordinate amount of attention. She began to giggle when I rinsed the soap away and continued to fondle her cunt. "That is starting to feel real good Chad. Let me do you before we get too far along, OK?"

"Right," I said as I quickly stepped out of my clothes and into the same water. She washed me in record time and pulled the plug. A quick rinse and a time with fluffy towels finished the bathing.

In the bedroom, we didn't take the time to turn down the covers, but plopped right down ready for action. Pushing her over onto her back, I spread her legs and dove in on her still a little wet snatch. She wanted it. Both of her hands spread her cunt lips and hairs so I got a good lick on the little man in the boat.

She groaned and pushed her hips up to my face. Soon she was trembling with excitement and pulling my hair towards her with both hands. Slowly, I slipped two fingers into her cunt, then eased another finger into her ass. Back and forth, I worked my hands as she quickened her movements and her groaning right in time with the action. Soon she screamed as she stiffened out, pouring juice into my mouth.

Working fast, I wrapped my lips over her cunt and sucked. It was a long pleasure filled moment or two before she finished.

"Please, Chad don't stop. It has been too long since I've had such a good nut. Just a little more, Please!" she said as she pushed her warm wet pussy against my face. I was really enjoying her actions and not about to stop.

The next moment, I had her riding a plateau of pleasure for several minutes. The nectar flowed in a stream from her genitalia and I licked it clean. She finally pushed me away. "Oooooh Chad, you are just too too much! Let me catch my breath and I will do you. I hope I can make you feel as good."

She did not have to work for long before I shot my load right down her throat. It was such a strong feeling I nearly passed out.

Slowly, we moved the covers down and crawled in.

In the morning, I was awakened by the smell of coffee. Scarlet brought me eggs and all the fixing's. She kissed me then wiped my face with her hairy pussy. "Show me I wasn't dreaming, Chad. That was so good last night."

I followed her pussy as she fell over backward onto the bed. Quickly her hands busied themselves spreading her cunt lips and hair. She screamed, bucked, and groaned as one orgasm followed another while her juices flowed from her slit.

This time, I did not wait for her to push me away, but got up, moved forward, and slid my stiff cock into her surprisingly tight, wet, warm, velvet-like, comfortable pussy. She accepted me with a long drawn out moan.

"That feels so good, Chad. Just hold it in tight and let me savor the feeling. You fit me so well, darling. Oh, you don't mind if I call you that do you?"

"N No ooo," I muttered as I just couldn't wait and started stroking. She was not one to just lie there. She humped and squirmed and put it right up tight to me. There was no place on the bed that we did not cross several times in our rampage.

I had cum almost immediately, but never even slowed down. I knew this next one is going to take the top of my head off the way it has been building. Her pelvic bone played a tattoo against me encouraging me to keep up with her wicked pace. I could feel my orgasm was eminent. I grabbed her head and kissed her passionately as I thrust deep into her. She pushed forcefully up against me as I felt her cunt muscles tremble with her orgasm. We held tight locked together as the sensation coursed through our sweating bodies from head to foot and back several times.

It was much later when we finally cleaned each other up.

We sat around chatting. She told me about her life while I spoke a little of my experience. It all ended with a trip to the bus station and a promise that she would return to me.

Thanks for reading, Chet 1

5

No comments:

Post a Comment