top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Autumn's Heat

Autumn's Heat
By: mistery

I found myself lying on my back next to Autumn in a semi-dark, economy (fancy word for cheap) motel room near the interstate. The only sounds now were the low hum of the air conditioner, the occasional rumble of an eighteen-wheeler, jake-braking down the exit ramp, and Autumn's light breathing...

The room was bathed in the dim light sneaking around the edges of the closed curtains and I looked at her as she lay curled up close to me. Her creamy breasts and pink nipples were barely visible. Her left leg was tossed over mine and I could feel the heat emanating from her thighs.

My spent cock was dwindling now and the usual remnants were seeping from my tiny slit. I could even feel remnants of our most recent tryst oozing upon my legs from Autumn's filled crevice.

I didn't feel guilty. I don't think she did either. For some reason, I just couldn't stop fucking Danny's wife. I did however feel a certain emptiness, knowing this would likely be our last tryst.

It hadn't always been this way, nor would it likely be this way again...............

*****

I met Danny and Autumn through a mutual friend. I had been invited to a poker game. Danny hosted the game at his house. I was single at the time and obviously....Danny was not.

Not sure why, but Danny and I hit it off as friends. We seemed to have the same interests as far as vehicles, and guns, and fishing, and life in general were concerned. At that point I regarded Danny's wife as just that, Danny's wife. Nothing more. Sure, she was cute and had a sexy body, but still, she was Danny's wife..

Over time, Danny and I began to hang out together. We'd go out to shoot pool, go fishing, go shooting, you name it. I would occasionally go to their house for a cookout and Autumn was always an exceptional hostess. I don't know if I was friends with Autumn at this point or not, but she seemed very cordial toward me and we had reached a point whereby we could joke and flirt with each other.

It was over this same period of time I noticed Danny had a considerable problem with alcohol. He could down two, and sometimes three, beers or shots to my one. I usually did the driving, as it seemed our best chance of arriving home alive. I'll admit, there were a few occasions though when even I should have called a cab.

On one particular Friday night I had gotten together with Danny at a local hangout to shoot pool and down a couple of brews. I'd had an unusually rough day and wasn't really in a drinking mood. Danny, on the other hand, tied one on as usual and I drove him home.

I suppose that was the first time I actually took serious notice of Autumn.

It was about midnight when I delivered the stumbling Danny to their house. Autumn had heard us and came down the hall to meet us in the living room.

"Well! I guess you two morons are fucked up as usual!" she exclaimed.

"Ummmm. Well.....one of us is." I replied. Like I said, I really hadn't been in a drinking mood that night. I had a total of three beers over the course of about five hours. Strange, but true.

Somewhere in the process I suppose Autumn figured out I was pretty straight.

"Well....at least ONE of you dickheads has few brain cells left!" she said rather sharply. "Help me get this dumbass in bed!"

Autumn took Danny by one arm and I by the other. We tossed him on their bed and Autumn pulled off his shoes.

"He's fine. Leave him like that!" she said.

Autumn followed me back to the living room.

"I'm sorry Autumn." I told her, very apologetically.

"Don't be." she said. "Are you sure you're OK to drive?" she added in a very sincere tone.

"Yes. I'm fine." I told her. "I really didn't have much to drink."

As I reached for the door, Autumn grabbed my hand.

"Please. Stay just a little while." She sounded sincere. "Would you like some iced tea?"

I agreed to the tea and watched her as she went in the kitchen.

Autumn was wearing a blue, terrycloth robe and was barefooted. I guess that was the first time I really looked at her. She had shapely calves. The snug tie on her robe showed off her narrow waist. Her light brown, shoulder-length hair was a bit tussled, but she looked cute and sexy.

I watched as she poured us each a glass of tea and could see just a hint of her creamy mounds as she bent over and her robe parted slightly.

She returned to the living room and handed me my glass. She promptly plopped down on the sofa next to me and placed her foot on the coffee table. The lower part in her robe allowed me a glimpse of her thighs. Smooth, creamy, and very sexy.

"Thanks for bringing Danny home and......."she paused. A wry grin appeared on her lips. "....and thanks for looking!" she teased with a wink.

Autumn had caught me staring and imagining what I couldn't see. I felt a bit awkward and tried to stumble through a less than sincere apology. "Sorry....I didn't mean...."

She quickly cut me off.

"It's OK." Then her voice took on a somber tone. "Danny never looks at me anymore."

I didn't have a response to her revealing comment. I didn't need one. All I had to do was be a good listener. For the next few minutes Autumn confided the problems between her and Danny, even though it was none of my business.

"Danny is an alcoholic and simply won't admit it. He'll never get help and I don't know how much more of him I can stand. He's working right now, but he's lost several jobs because of it." she told me.

"You could call AA yourself.' I told her. "Maybe they could give you some advice.

"Been there, tried that!" she replied. "It didn't work."

As Autumn continued talking I got a lot more information than I needed.

"We hardly ever have sex anymore. When we do, he's either too drunk to get it up or can't get off when he does get hard!" Then she abruptly changed.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be unloading all this on you." she said.

"It's alright." I said. "If there's anything I can do, let me know. I should probably be going."

Autumn followed me to the door. The top of her robe was partially open. She made no attempt to pull it together; leaving me a tantalizing view of cleavage. Then she got on her tiptoes and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"You're a nice guy Steve. Thanks for listening." she said sincerely.

My eyes wandered noticeably to her cleavage. "I'm not that nice!" I quipped. There was a coy, knowing grin on her face as I left.

I didn't see Autumn or Danny again until I went over to their house the following Saturday for a cookout. Danny was already in rare form. It was obvious he'd been drinking most of the afternoon.

Autumn was clad in a halter top and cutoff, denim shorts. Her 5'3" frame looked as hot as the August afternoon. She would occasionally wink when she'd catch me staring. Danny, on the other hand, got only cold stares. He kept drinking and cracking loud jokes. He was getting to the point of being obnoxious and I ended up cooking the steaks.

Danny straightened up a bit after he ate, but went right back to drinking. Autumn and I also had a few mixed drinks, but we weren't in Danny's league.

I was sitting at the table and Danny had stumbled off to the bathroom. As Autumn loaded the dishwasher she would lean forward. Her firm breasts would nearly pop out of her top. She knew I couldn't help but notice. I tried to fight the stirring in my shorts as she played her teasing game, but it was useless.

The fun ended abruptly when Danny returned and fetched another beer. "Let's go watch the ballgame!" he said with a loud, slurred speech. I went to the living room with him and Autumn went out on the back porch. I didn't really pay much attention to the game or anything Danny said. My mind was still on Autumn's halter.

By 10:30, Danny was passed out on the couch. I left him there and joined Autumn on the porch. It was a warm and muggy evening. The backyard was filled with the twinkle of fireflies.

Autumn was sitting on a lawn chair and had her feet propped up on the other. She moved her feet so I could sit across from her. As soon as I sat down, she propped her bare feet up on my lap. Her face was lightly illuminated by the glow from the kitchen window and I could see her sparkling brown eyes.

She took a sip of her drink and asked, "Why aren't you married Steve?"

"I almost was once," I told her. "I dated a girl named Crystal a few years ago and we talked about marriage. But, to make a long story short, she met Sam, dumped me, and eventually married Sam. I haven't heard from her since."

"Were you in love with her?" Autumn inquired.

"I think so, but it's all water over the dam now." I told her.

Without thinking, I placed my hand on Autumn's leg and began rubbing lightly as we chatted. Suddenly, I realized what I was doing and pulled my hand away.

Autumn got a pouty look on her face. "Don't stop! It feels good to be touched."

I felt a bit awkward, but put my hand back on her leg. As I did so, Autumn began running the heel of her foot over the top of my thigh. Little by little, she worked her foot further up my leg, getting dangerously close to my crotch. I began once more feeling that familiar twitch in my shorts.

Autumn kept asking about some of my old girlfriends and my hands slowly edged up to her thighs. Her flesh felt warm, firm, and inviting. I found I couldn't resist touching her, even with her old man just yards away. We were just tipsy enough to be daring, but not tipsy enough to lose sight of caution. I could see Autumn glancing toward the house occasionally for any sign of movement.

I stiffened sharply when Autumn's foot, either by accident or on purpose, suddenly landed squarely between my legs and touched the bulge in my shorts. I'm thirty-two and Autumn is twenty-eight; both old enough to know where this was leading.

When I started to pull my hands away from her thighs, she grabbed them and leaned forward. I leaned to meet her and we kissed. Lightly at first, then longer and deeper. The heat from her lips was searing.

Afterward, I made a sound as to clear my throat and glanced toward the door. She knew what I meant.

"Don't worry," she whispered. "He'll be out for hours."

Her words didn't immediately reassure me. "I should be going," I said.

All at once Autumn's eyes widened and an excited look came over her.

"Let's both go!" she exclaimed.

I gave her a puzzled look.

"I'll leave him a note claiming you're too drunk to drive and I'm giving you a ride home. Like I said, he'll be out for hours. He won't wake up except to take a leak and even then, he'll just pass out again! It's perfect!" Autumn said in a louder whisper. "We'll take my car to make it look good!"

I gazed at Autumn's luscious body and the lusty haze in her eyes. Every instinct I had told me this was the wrong thing to do, but the perfect blend of alcohol and my burgeoning cock over-ruled my sense of reason.

"OK." I nodded quietly.

Autumn slipped on her sandals and we went inside. She hastily wrote a post-it note and placed on the coffee table in front of Danny. He never stirred. We stealthily slipped out the front door and got in her van.

Moments later we were heading down the nameless city streets toward the interstate. The tops of Autumn's creamy breasts would reflect the stray light from the lampposts as we passed beneath. I found myself staring at her in anticipation and the stirring in my crotch had resumed.

We leaned over toward each other and kissed as we sat out a stoplight. Autumn's hand slid into my crotch and she couldn't miss the fact that I was rock-hard.

"Ummmm" she purred. "I don't think you're going to make it all the way to your place."

I reached toward her halter and boldly placed my hand on her left breast. I could feel the warmth of her breast and her taut nipple through the thin fabric. I was just trying to wriggle my hand beneath her top when the light changed.

We broke apart and resumed our journey. I told her to take the eastbound entrance. She went through the intersection and took the westbound.

"Hey! I live that way!" I shouted.

Autumn looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Your point?" she retorted. Then she put the hammer down as she sped up the ramp.

There was a rest stop just before the next exit and Autumn pulled off the highway and parked. I was totally confused when she put the van in Park and opened the door.

"You drive!" she said.

I just looked at her with a dazed and confused expression. A moment later I found myself moving over to the driver's seat and Autumn was getting in the passenger side.

"OK! GO!" Autumn exclaimed.

I had no clue at that point what was going on, but the gleam in August's eyes suggested it was going to be interesting. I adjusted my seat and pulled back on the interstate.

There was little traffic and the city lights were far behind us. Aside from a few commercial trucks, the road was ours. I was just coming up behind an eighteen-wheeler when Autumn leaned forward in her seat. Roughly two seconds later she was tossing her halter toward the back of the van.

My cock reached the peak of erection when her firm, white mounds came into view. This wasn't the way I was accustomed to seeing a woman's breasts the first time. I watched carefully as she placed her hands on her tits, rubbed them, and leaned back in the seat.

Just as I was about to move to the passing lane she shouted, "Wait! Don't pass him yet."

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, back I backed off the pedal.

Autumn was unfastening her shorts. She arched her back against the seat. With one swift move she peeled them, along with her lacy panties, down her legs and kicked off her sandals.

I was trying to keep my mind on driving, but couldn't help glancing at her. She was moving her hand down her flat tummy and over her neatly trimmed pubis. She was clean-shaven except for the small landing strip of curls just above her inviting slit.

"OK! Now pass him!" she barked.

The game was making sense now and I hit the gas.

She placed her feet on the dash and kept one hand on her left breast. Her right hand slid between her legs and her middle finger disappeared.

I slowed the van down a bit as I came along side of the cab. Autumn was fingering herself furiously and squeezing her nipple. I paced the van to stay right by his side for a few seconds.

A low, whimpering sound emanated from Autumn's throat, her fingering suddenly stopped, and she seemed frozen in her seat. For that brief instant I was frozen as well. Autumn came just as we heard the two blasts from the trucker's horn.

Keeping my eyes on the road was difficult. Autumn's feet were pressed firmly against the dash and her back was stretched in an arch. Her head was over the seat back and a low moan was coming from her throat. With my greatly widened eyes, I saw her cum.

I sped up and pulled away from the rig, barely able to concentrate on what I was doing. Autumn put her feet down and broke out with an outrageous giggle.

"Geez! I feel great!" she exclaimed, barely able to control herself. "It's been several years since I did that!"

"Well....I hope he liked it!" I replied exuberantly. I filled my eyes with the dimly lit sight of Autumn's nude form. Her firm 34-C's were in full view and the pale complexion of her torso glistened.

There was a brief moment of calm and Autumn leaned over toward me. We were moving at nearly 80 miles per hour when she placed her hand in my crotch. I could feel her thin fingers wrapping my stiff cock through my shorts.

"You're gonna like it a whole lot better!" she purred. "Why don't you pull off at the next exit?"

I did exactly as she said and left the highway at Exit 99. We were on some unknown 2-lane blacktop that led to some unknown destination. After driving a mile or two I turned onto some unmarked dirt road and urgently sought a pull-off.

With the van safely tucked beneath the boughs of a few large oaks and only a hint of moonlight streaming through the leaves; I put the lever in Park and turned toward Autumn. My cock was about to explode on the spot.

Autumn quickly jumped out of her seat and moved between us toward the back. I followed faster than the proverbial speeding bullet, pulling my shirt off as I moved. She was lying on her back and I had to pause for an instant and drink in the sight.

Her breasts were as temples. adorning an unbelievably well-sculpted body. The knees of her shapely legs raised and her feet were flat on the carpet; spread just wide enough to expose her delectable crease of delight. Her arms were outstretched and inviting me to join her.

She reached and assisted as I fumbled urgently with the button and zipper on my shorts. Within seconds my shorts and briefs joined Autumn's limp attire on the floor of the van. My stiff cock sprang free and the cool night air flowed over my heated balls.

I stretched myself over Autumn and kissed her. Our tongues entwined hotly. My hands roamed freely roamed every exposed inch of her naked body. My teeth took in her excited nipples one by one. My mouth moved down her valley and across her navel.

Autumn opened herself as my tongue reached her silky crease and eagerly lapped up the awaiting dew. She made no attempt to resist as I spread her further and my probing tongue slid upward and made contact with her distended bud. It swelled even further as I took the tasty morsel in my teeth, gnawing gently and flicking the delicate tip with my tongue.

A warm gush of her creamy syrup flowed across my chin as she stiffened and came.

No words were spoken. Autumn simply tugged on my head and pulled me upward and over her. The moment had come to take this lithesome creature into my possession. Her eyes were wide open and as I hovered above her. She was inviting me to take her quickly.

Her arms were around me as I felt the thick, swollen head of my eager member slip just inside her wet furrow. Her well-moistened lips yielded easily as I lowered my hips and descended further into her fluttering channel. Autumn's inner muscles tightly gripped my shaft when I made that vital, final lunge.

Autumn wrapped her legs around me. She could feel the rapid pulse from the throbbing of my yearning cock. I was planted firmly in her taut canal and began the natural motion of carnal lust.

Each time I lowered myself with forceful vengeance, she would raise her hips to meet my blow. My passions were out of control and within moments I was pounding Autumn like a master carpenter.

She began to tense up and the low wail from her throat became nearly ear-splitting as she clamped her vice-like legs around me and came. My balls tightened and the delicious sensation welled up in my loin. Autumn could feel the undeniable expansion of the crown of my cock.

My own loud whimper echoed through the van when that first powerful jerk from my lusty cock sent a molten stream of frothy cream splattering against the walls of Autumn's flooded cave and mixed with juices of her own tumultuous release.

"Oh God! I can feel you cumming in me!" Autumn exclaimed.

I couldn't speak. My balls were drawn tight and my cock was convulsing rapidly. I was feeling the balmy flow of Autumn's juices trickling on my sack as it I pressed against her center.

"Geez! Keep cumming! It's so hot!" Autumn ranted.

Autumn kept her legs wrapped securely around me as I finished. I'd been with several women, but couldn't recall a time when I had cum so hard and so much. Nor could I recall a time when any woman I had been with had invited me so openly and unashamed.

My senses began to return as those final weak spasms subsided and Autumn relaxed her legs. I soaked in her treasure for a few moments and withdrew my shimmering, weakening tool. She curled up beside me after I rolled off her.

Strange as it may seem, I found myself wondering why Danny wasn't tapping this every chance he could. It had been less than an hour since we left Danny's drunken ass passed out in his living room, but I found myself instantly addicted. I was addicted to the pleasant feel of her nicely rounded bum, the creaminess of her breasts, the sweet taste of her free-flowing nectar, and last but not least, to her sense of adventure.

Something else occurred to me. I had just fucked some other guy's wife. Something I had never done. I suppose a similar thought had just run through Autumn's head as well. She had a leg tossed over me and I could feel our sticky remnants on her thighs.

"I've never cheated on Danny before," she told me.

"Well....I guess we're even." I said slowly. "I've never done it with a married woman before."

"Don't worry about my marriage. I'll take care of that," she said bluntly.

I had a feeling I knew what she meant by that, but it turned out, I was way off base.

"I guess I should be getting you home," Autumn said. "It's getting late."

I nodded my agreement. It was nearly 1:00AM. We kissed and then I reached for my clothes.

"Ooh! I have to pee!" Autumn announced abruptly. She opened to side door and unabashedly hopped out of the van without a stitch on. I was left staring at her cute little ass disappearing into the darkness.

By the time I heard the rustle of leaves announcing Autumn's return, I had put my shorts on and was sitting in the doorway. My eyes were totally transfixed on her as she walked back up to me. The cool night air had hardened her nipples once more. She stopped directly in front of me and placed her hands on her hips.

"What are you staring at?" she asked with a pleasing smile.

"Well....I don't get to see a naked lady walking out of the woods every day!" I replied jokingly.

"Clothes are sooooo over-rated! Don't you think?" She put her arms around me and pressed her tits into my bare chest and we kissed. I lay back in the van with Autumn on top of me. She felt the resurrecting bulge in my shorts pressing against her.

We were half in and half out of the van and Autumn began tugging on my shorts. She dropped them on the ground just outside the door. My stiff cock was standing straight up and my balls drew up as the chilled air moved across them.

Autumn quickly straddled me and took me in hand. A moment later I was once again slipping into her velvety abyss; completely impaling her. I kneaded the firm flesh of her butt cheeks and moved my hands to her breasts. She began grinding her hips into me and her chest was heaving from heavy breath.

I began thrusting upward to match her movements. Her motion quickly became more urgent and I began driving into her more forcefully. Autumn arched her back and stiffened. A low wail escaped her throat as she came. Her warm fluid flowed over my chilled balls.

The sensation sent me over the edge again. Autumn's muscles clinched me tightly as my cock jerked violently and I splattered her insides with a fresh load of tepid pearl.

Autumn collapsed on my chest as we finished. We held each other for a while, until we were startled by a rustling of leaves. Seeing nothing, we concluded it was just a breeze.

In the heat of our lovemaking I hadn't given much thought as to how openly exposed we were. We were clearly well secluded, but it felt odd.

"I guess we really should go this time," Autumn commented. "But I could do this all night," she added.

After reluctantly dressing, Autumn drove me home and dropped me off.

Before falling asleep, I thought a lot about that evening. Autumn had turned out to be quite a surprise package. She was definitely the most adventurous and spontaneous gal I'd ever run across. I was also wondering how I would react the next time I saw Danny.

The phone rang about eleven o'clock the next morning. It was Danny.

"Hey! Steve! Are you missing something?" he asked tauntingly.

"Huh?" I asked sleepily.

"Your truck! Did you forget your truck last night?" he chided.

"Oh.....yeah....I guess so," I answered.

"Autumn told me she gave you a lift home last night. I guess we really tied one on buddy! Anyway, you could have slept it off over here." he said.

"Thanks, but I didn't want to impose." I told him, while thinking about my ride home.

"I'll pick you up after while and bring you over here." he told concluded.

"Thanks."

Danny picked me up about an hour later. Nothing unusual was said or occurred as we drove, yet I felt awkward. Autumn was in the shower when we arrived and Danny offered me a beer. I had intended to simply get my vehicle and leave, but for some reason I wanted to remain long enough to see Autumn before I left. I accepted the beer.

We were sitting on the back porch, in the same seats Autumn and I had occupied the previous night, when she joined us. She was wearing white shorts and an eye-popping, light summer blouse. The fabric was extremely thin and Autumn's braless nipples were clearly outlined.

Autumn and I exchanged knowing glances whenever Danny wasn't looking and I had trouble keeping my eyes away from her nearly visible tits. There was an obvious, uncomfortable tension between Autumn and Danny.

"Why don't you just show your tits to the whole fucking world?" Danny said sarcastically.

Autumn reached down and grabbed the hem of her blouse. "Well! Maybe I just fucking will!" she retorted sharply. "You're always too drunk to notice anyway," she added. She didn't pull up her blouse, but she did get up abruptly and go into the house.

I didn't want to be in the middle of a quarrel. "I'd better be going." I told Danny.

"No!" Danny almost shouted. Then in a much calmer voice added, "Stick around. Have another brew. If you leave I'll have to put up with her all afternoon. She's just in one of her bitchy moods."

"OK. One more. But then I've really got to go. I have some things I need to do at home." I told him.

While we were downing another, I could see Autumn at the screen door. She'd been standing there listening to us. Danny's back was to her and he wasn't aware of her presence. She motioned me to come in and disappeared.

I told Danny I needed to ?pay the rent' on the beer and got up go to the bathroom. Autumn met me on the way.

"Meet me at the Hideaway," she whispered. "Do you know where it is?"

This was an unexpected turn of events. I knew the Hideaway was a small tavern near the interstate. I also knew there was a cheap motel next to it.

"Sure." I whispered back.

When I came back to the porch Autumn was telling Danny she was going out for a while.

"Don't let the door hit you in the ass!" he told her bitterly.

I stayed for one more beer with Danny. I didn't think it wise to leave too soon after Autumn. He was mostly expounding on his misery regarding Autumn, but it was obvious his misery was coming from the massive amounts of alcohol he consumed. Naturally, he didn't acknowledge that fact.

I left about 30 minutes later, despite his insistence that I stay and watch a ballgame with him.

I saw Autumn's van parked at the Hideaway when I turned off the exit and the dark clouds gathering in the distance. She was sitting at the bar sipping a Jack & Seven. She hopped off the stool and gave me a big hug and kiss.

"You see what I have to put up with!" she said as we sat down. She didn't have to tell me. I already knew.

I ordered a beer and we chatted for a while. Our hands kept mysteriously finding their way to each other's legs and waists and you name it.

"Well....you can't sit in a bar all afternoon." I told her. "What do you want to do?"

That mischievous grin came back to her face. "There's a motel next door," she said with a wink.

I'd just spent the last 45 minutes touching her bare legs and staring at her tits through that flimsy excuse for a blouse. There'd been a twitch in my crotch the whole time.

We left our vehicles at the bar and strolled over to the motel. The clouds were closer now and more ominous. The desk clerk had a knowing smirk on his face when we checked in and he handed me the key to room 209.

The wind was picking up and we could hear the rumble of thunder as we made our way to the room. The curtain was wide open as we entered the room and Autumn once again showed a streak of exhibitionism. She twirled around in front of the window and swiftly pulled off her top.

"There! Now the whole world CAN see my tits!" Autumn exclaimed, standing with her arms spread and her firm globes jutting toward the glass. A second later the sky and room lit up from the sudden flash of lightning followed by a loud, instantaneous clap of thunder.

Autumn screeched and jumped straight in my arms.

"Maybe the WHOLE world isn't quite ready for those!" I joked. "But I am." I added.

She was still in my grasp and I was rubbing the smooth flesh of her bare back. I reached for the drawstring and closed the curtain; shutting out the storm in anticipation of the tempest closer at hand.

Autumn tugged at my shirt and I pulled it off. I could feel her hardened nipples against my ribcage as she again pressed into me. My hands moved down her back and slid beneath the waistband of her shorts and panties to cup her round ass cheeks.

By now my cock had risen fully and she could feel me pressing into her. I kept my hands in her shorts and slowly moved her backward toward the bed; stopping just at the edge and kissing her. Our tongues were hotly entwined and Autumn began unfastening my shorts.

"You deserve a treat!" she said playfully as she sat on the bed and hastily yanked my shorts and briefs down my legs.

I was hoping I knew what that meant and she didn't disappoint me.

Autumn took hold of my swollen member and cupped my balls. She pulled me tightly, bringing the foreskin nearly over my purplish head. I shuddered as she leaned forward and I felt her warm tongue run from underneath the base of my cock to the tip.

She kept lightly squeezing my balls and stroking me as my bulbous head vanished between her lips. Her hot breath felt good against my pubis as she circled my head with her tongue and flicked the tiny slit.

My breath and pulse quickened. She worked me over like no one ever had before. She seemed to sense my increasing arousal and began stroking me more aggressively. My hands were on her shoulders and the nape of her neck when I felt that delectable tension begin to build in my loin.

Again, sensing my condition, Autumn began stroking me rapidly and flicking my slit with the tip of her tongue. My balls drew tight and the head of my cock swelled immensely. I let out an audible groan and my knees nearly buckled when that first jolt of release sent a searing stream of molten pearl splashing against Autumn's tonsils and down her throat.

The heated cum continued to well up from my loin and spurt into Autumn's mouth. She held my jerking member firmly; expertly gulping every drop until my spasms subsided. As I finished and she released me with plop, she wiped a small drop from the corner of her mouth with her index finger and seductively licked it away.

Autumn was beaming ear to ear and looked up at me. "Did I make you feel good?" she asked coyly.

"Ummmm! My God yes!" was my satisfied replied.

Autumn scooted back on the bed and I joined her. I instantly took her right breast in my mouth and squeezed her left with my hand. Her nipple was unusually rigid and hot as I teased it with my teeth and tongue. She let out a very light, yet pleasurable moan and then gently pushed me away.

"OK! My turn!" she exclaimed playfully. Autumn lifted her hips and reached down to swiftly doff her shorts and bikinis in one fell swoop. The sight was gorgeous. Autumn's light brown landing strip of curls was gone! Her apex was smooth, bare, and inviting.

"You like?" she asked with a glint in her eyes.

"What's not to like?" I answered.

My hand instantly shot to her pubis and lightly rubbed the tantalizingly exposed flesh. Autumn's entire center felt like a fine silk to my wandering fingers. As I drew my fingers up along her crease I gathered a small bit of dew.

I couldn't wait to dive into her valley of delight. I rolled off the bed and grabbed Autumn's legs, dragging her diminutive form to the side. I knelt at the side of the bed, wrapped my arms under her knees and around her thighs, pulling her legs over my shoulders. Her inner thighs were pressing against my temples.

Autumn's sweet womanly scent struck my nostrils. Her pouting outer lips were swollen and I dabbed my tongue ever so lightly against her tender flesh. I heard her soft sigh when I licked away the tiny droplets of her excitement. I ran my tongue upward, along her crease and used my hands to spread her gash. I felt her body jerk and then tense when the tip of my exploring tongue made that first vital contact with Autumn's distended bud.

Her hips arose from the surface of the bed and she pushed apex toward me. My teeth gnashed gently at her clit and brought forth the primeval lust of her craving. While gnawing nimbly at her swollen blossom I moved my hands upward along her torso and chest, in search of her breasts and engorged nipples.

With a nipple between each thumb and forefinger I squeezed tightly. I could feel the vital rise and fall of her chest as her arousal amplified. The muscles in her thighs began to tighten and press against the side of my head. Autumn's warm flow was prominent and I could feel her warm stream of desire on my chin.

"Geez! Oh God! Don't stop!" she wailed.

My cock's resurrection was complete. I listened to Autumn's squeals until her legs clamped so tightly against my ears that I was momentarily deaf. Her body became as stone when she reached that instant of ultimate bliss. Her balmy nectar flowed freely as she came.

Seconds later I felt her legs relax ever so slightly.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" she commanded.

I released my grip. As soon as I did she rolled over on her tummy. In a flash she drew her knees beneath her with her round little bum pointing toward the edge of the bed. I was at once on my feet with my erection jutting outward like a hungry snake.

Wasting not an instant, I guided my reawakened spear toward her slippery gash. I saw the bloated head of my cock nestle between her puffy lips and rapidly disappear as Autumn's outer lips engulfed it. With one forceful shove I entered her narrow cavity and felt the snug fluttering grasp of her wanton canal.

I steadied myself, placing my hands on her hips, and began my abandoned thrusts. Autumn's right arm moved downward and her fingers sought her clit as I pounded her from behind. My balls slapped both her pussy and the edge of her hand as I lost all sense of time and space.

The motion of Autumn's hand ceased abruptly and her body froze once more. I could hear her faint whimper as she came. I tightened my grip on her hips and began pistoning into her slurpy tunnel. She propped herself up on her hands and ground herself against me.

It was apparent from my quickened pace and the louder wails escaping Autumn's throat that we were both approaching that delicious peak. Her head snapped back and her spine curved when I groaned and made that deep, final plunge. My cock swelled and jerked violently, sending a blistering surge of fresh cream to mix with her warm honey.

Autumn pushed her adorable bum firmly against me and her spasmimg muscles drew every precious molecule of cum from my shuddering pole. I maintained my hold on Autumn as we finished and I soaked in our balmy mixture.

When I reluctantly let go and withdrew, Autumn eased herself across the bed and rolled on her back. I could see the shimmering residue on her freshly shaved pussy and thighs. Her chest was heaving as she struggled for breath. I crawled beside her and put my arm around her. My slippery, spent cock rested on her leg.

"Thanks," Autumn said slowly and sincerely. "It's been a long time since anyone fucked me like they meant it."

"Thank you too." I said. "You're the best lay I've had in a while. Maybe the best ever!"

Autumn rolled toward me and we simply lay there silently in each others arms for quite a while.

I found my thoughts wandering to her drunken husband and wondering why he would choose alcohol over Autumn's luscious body and open sexuality. My mental plans to sample her delights one more time that afternoon were thwarted when Autumn's cell phone rang.

"I guess I'd better answer it." Autumn said with a grimaced expression.

I slipped into the bathroom to relieve myself while she talked to Danny. I heard her telling him she was just out driving around and heard her say ?OK' and Bye'.

"He's pretty fucked up. I know it sucks, but I'd better go see about him." Autumn told me. "But, we'll get together again soon!"

Autumn took a quick shower. I was watching as her sexy bald pussy disappeared beneath her shorts and those magnificent tits were covered. She gave me a long goodbye kiss and headed out the door.

I showered myself and left soon after. The rain water was dripping off the side of the building as I made my way from the motel to my truck. Driving home, I found myself reflecting on all that had transpired in the last twenty-four hours.

Was I supposed to feel some level guilt about sleeping with a friend's wife? Somehow, I didn't, but my senses told me the best course of action would be to distance myself from Danny and Autumn. How often do we listen to our senses?

I didn't see Autumn or Danny during the next week, but I heard from Autumn every day. She was a regular voice whenever I answered the phone. She never said much about Danny. Mostly she talked about how good she felt when she was with me and how she appreciated me finding her ?worthwhile', as she would put it.

The most relevant phone calls came on Friday. The first call was around lunch time. Autumn informed me Danny had lost his job. Apparently he had showed up late for work one time too many. Just before I left my own work, I got a call from Danny. He wanted to know if would meet him at one of the local watering holes for a brew. He didn't mention his job loss.

I agreed to meet Danny, but not because I terribly worried about him. I'll admit it. I went because I figured it would ultimately lead to another rendezvous with Autumn. That turned out to be a correct assumption, but the path was rocky. Before going to the bar I called Autumn and told her I was meeting Danny.

Danny was at the bar when I arrived around six o'clock. There were a couple of people from the place he used work as well. I doubt they really cared, but they kept consoling him about ?how he got screwed' by the evil company and how ?the boss had it in for him all along'.

It was quickly obvious Danny had been there quite a while. He wasn't drinking his usual beer. Instead he was downing shots of tequila and lime and following that with an occasional rum and coke. His buds from work left about an hour after I got there and wished him well. I don't think he even knew who they were by the time they left.

I was on my second beer when Danny ordered another drink. The bartender told him he didn't think he needed anymore, but gave in when I promised to drive Danny home.

"Just one more." The bartended said. "Then this guy's cut off. Make sure he leaves with you," he added.

I gave the bartender my word and turned to Danny. At first, Danny didn't want to go along with my plan to drive him home. He agreed after I told him I was simply returning a favor. "Afterall, Autumn gave me a ride last weekend and you picked me up the next day to get my truck." I told him.

"You really need to call it a day." I went on to say.

"Yeah. I know. But my job isn't the only problem." Danny said in a very slurred voice. "I think Autumn is screwing around."

Shockwaves went through me. I was actually glad he was too drunk to make any sense.

"Why would you say that?" I asked cautiously.

"Keep this between us," he slurred on. "but, I found a stash of birth control pills in the house."

"So?" I responded with continued caution.

"She knows I can't make babies!" he said loudly.

I suspect the whole bar heard him. It was extremely awkward.

"We tried when we first got married, but the doctor figured out I just didn't have enough........well you know." Danny told me a bit quieter.

I nodded my understanding and told him we should get going. I really didn't know how to respond to his comment. I was just glad he didn't know I was the perpetrator, or maybe there was more than one perpetrator. I didn't really care.

About ten minutes later I finally drug him out to my truck. I called Autumn to announce ?we were on our way' and soon delivered him safely home. Autumn was sitting on the front stoop in her robe when we arrived. She helped me get him stumbling into the house and we plopped him unceremoniously on their bed.

"Screw you!" Autumn said, looking at Danny with disgust.

I just shook my head. Then she turned and threw her arms around me a planted a warm, wet kiss on me. I felt pretty clumsy standing beside Danny with his wife in my arms.

Autumn grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the living room. Her demeanor had completely reversed.

"I thought you'd never get here!" she exclaimed excitedly. Then she embraced me again and noticed my nervous glance toward their room.

"Don't worry about him! He's out for the night! Trust me!" she said. "Want a beer?"

"OK." I answered slowly.

Autumn went to the kitchen and disappeared. A few moments later I heard her shout.

"Hey Steve!"

I looked toward the doorway. She was peeking around the doorframe with a grin. Then she tossed her robe through the doorway and toward the sofa where I was sitting. My eyes became glued to the doorway. I was expecting her to walk through it naked. I was pleasantly wrong.

Autumn suddenly appeared, holding two beers, and struck a pose. "What do you think?' she asked demurely.

"Wow!" was all I could utter.

My eyes were riveted to her. She was clad in the sheerest, sexiest black bra and thong set I'd ever seen. She turned and wiggled her cute ass at me. The slender black strip of her thong disappeared invitingly into the cleft of her creamy white cheeks.

Autumn turned once again toward me and sauntered as she approached. That awkward feeling yet again came over me briefly, knowing her husband was behind a wall just yards away. Sure, he was passed out and unlikely to rise to any challenge, but yet....'what if?' crossed my mind.

During the past week I had yearned to once more savor Autumn's womanly delights and the growing sensation in my crotch quickly erased all fear of the close proximity of her spouse.

When she bent over to set the bottles on the coffee table she deliberately wiggled that round little as of hers directly in my face. I leaned forward and took a handful of cheek with both hands. Using my teeth, I took hold of the thin elastic band of her thong and stretched it away from her backside; drawing the vertical string tightly into her divide.

I could tell from the way Autumn drew a sharp breath and the way her body tensed that she enjoyed the sensation. She let out a muffled yelp when I released to waistband; sending it against her lower back with a snap.

She promptly turned toward me and straddled my lap. There was a hungry look of lust in her eyes and her flesh was hot to my touch as we embraced. She buried her tongue in my mouth and ground her hips into me; raring back as we broke, Autumn firmly shoved her crotch against the obvious bulge in my shorts.

"You want some of this?" she teased.

A low, guttural "Ummmm!" came from throat as I gazed at her scantily clad body. Her rigid nipples strained against the dark, thin fabric. I leaned forward and took one between my teeth, gnawing feverishly through the flimsy lace. I let loose only long enough to pull away the front of her lacy bra and free her swollen breasts and bare her rosy pink nipples.

While I gnawed at her inviting nipples, my hands moved between her thighs toward the focal point of my interest. The scarce panel of her thong was soaked with the warm fluids of her arousal.

Autumn slid back on my legs and began unfastening my shorts. Her hand shot abruptly beneath my briefs and grasped my throbbing rod. In the next instant she raised herself up and began tugging. I raised my hips, allowing her to pull the cotton barriers away and my shorts and briefs were crumpled around my knees.

My fingers easily pushed aside the satiny obstacle to her opening. With her knees on the sofa cushions, she rose up and then lowered herself on my upright member, guiding the head of my cock toward her slick outer lips.

Her sense of urgency was apparent. My cock slid effortlessly into her quivering canal as she lowered herself on my lap and began to sensuously grind herself into me. I quickly met her rhythm and began pumping upward. The panel of Autumn's thong slid and would rub my shaft as I moved in and out of her.

With one nipple in my mouth and Autumn's ass cheeks firmly in my grasp, we moved together as one entity, with one goal. Our mutual lust had to be satisfied. Our heated tempo quickened. I don't think we could have stopped even if Danny had walked into the living room tried to pull us apart.

Autumn's nails dug into my shoulder blades and I released her nipple as that moment of glory approached. She shoved firmly into my pelvis and impaled herself to the hilt of my cock as she stiffened and came. The tight grip of her inner muscles clamped around my swelling staff. My balls pulled tight and my cock convulsed violently.

Gush after gush of heated seed shot upward into Autumn's canal. Her own liquid passion let loose with a fury. The warm flow of our mixed juices streamed over my balls and onto the sofa beneath us as we came.

Autumn fell forward upon my chest as she finished and my violent jerks reduced themselves to the weak jolts of finality. We held each other panting while I soaked myself in her.

A short while later Autumn's ears perked up. She moved back and smiled.

"Listen." She said.

I cocked my head, straining for any sound. Nothing registered at first.

"What?" I asked.

"Can't you hear that?" she inquired.

I strained my ears to listen. Finally I heard the low rumble of Danny's snore coming from the bedroom.

"Unbelievable! Isn't it?" Autumn said as she rose up and my weakening cock slipped out of her with a plop. She sat beside me and pulled her bra up, covering her once bared nipples.

Yes, it truly was unbelievable. The danger of being witnessed had added some strange level of excitement. For Autumn and me, that evening turned out to be our most memorable together.

Autumn stripped out of her soaked thong and put her robe back on. I went to the bathroom and recomposed myself. The two beers Autumn had brought out earlier had warmed slightly and the condensation was dripping from the bottles, but we sat on the sofa and drank them anyway.

About a half hour later we heard Danny clumsily stumbling toward the bathroom and a couple minutes later he poked his head around the corner. He wasn't coherent, but even if he had been, Autumn and I looked perfectly innocent. We just laughed as he noisily stumbled back to bed.

*****

Over the following three months Autumn and I got together when we could. We became regulars here at the motel by the interstate. This seemed to be the safest place for our occasional trysts. We didn't fall in love, but we had a definite fondness for each other, and we certainly fit together well in the sack.

The cordial friendship between Danny and I faded, as I became as tired of his drinking as Autumn had. As far as I know, he never knew it was me tapping Autumn, but he was sure someone was.

Autumn is in the process of breaking free by divorcing Danny and leaving for Idaho tomorrow morning. Why Idaho? You'd have to ask her. She left me an open invitation to visit. I've never been to Idaho, but I just might make a trip soon. One never knows what one might find. But right now, Autumn is rubbing my cock and its in full glory. I'm going to have one last go at Autumn before she leaves. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment